Saturday, November 12, 2011

DIY Butterfly Thank You Cards

To follow up on yesterday's birthday party recap, I wanted to share the Thank You cards we sent out. I could have made my own cards but found a box of 50 Hallmark ones at Walmart for $8. You really can't beat the price - not to mention how much extra work is saves.

The box came with two designs. For the colorful one, I simply glued on some of the leftover butterflies I had already punched out. For the green card, I punched out some scalloped circles and used dimensional pop-ups to give them some depth.

Three Variations of the Thank You Cards:
























Gabby saw me writing the cards so wanted to help. I let her stamp some with her fingerprint. I drew in antennas to make a butterfly.


Gabby's Butterfly Fingerprint Art: 





Mommy's Little Helper:


It didn't last very long though. Gabby quickly got bored and took off playing just after a few cards. 


My Little Jokester:



Enjoy your weekend. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: