Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gabby's Second Birthday: Pastel Garden Butterflies

Gabby turned two a month ago and I finally have a chance to share the pics. For my baby shower and Gabby's first birthday, we had 100 guests so I wanted to do something low-key and a lot smaller for her second birthday. Somehow we still ended up with 40 guests, tons of food and a lot of crafts. My cousin, Q, and I kept finding new crafting projects to do.

Maybe I'll post more details of what I did if anyone is interested.  If you would like any printables, leave me a comment or send me an email.

Get ready for a long post.

DIY Birthday Banner with Pastel Tulle Ties:




Dessert Table:



DIY Personalized M&M Party Favors:


Toppings for the Ice Cream Bar:


DIY Cupcake Toppers on Mini Lemon Bites (from Costco):























DIY Butterfly-Shaped Rice Krispy Treats and White Chocolate Covered Oreo Pops:



Birthday Cake with DIY Pennant Banner:



DIY Welcome Wreath I made using my Cricut Expression:















DIY Butterfly Wands I made to go with Butterfly Wings for the girls:








































DIY Butterfly Strings and Tissue/Tulle Pom Poms:






Last Minute Centerpieces with White and Yellow Daisies, Chrysanthemums in a Bubble Bowl:






DIY Food Signs for our Mexican Feast:


Birthday Girl's DIY Chair Banner:




With the Birthday Girl:

Gabby eating fondant and liking it. She's definitely my child.

Blowing Bubbles. 

Overall, we had a fun afternoon with great friends and family. I'm not sure if Gabby really understood what a birthday is but she sure is enjoying all the new toys.

2 comments:

  1. hello - i love your happy birthday banner and the high chair banner - where did you get the template?

    ReplyDelete