Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Loot

It rained here over the weekend but I decided to venture out to Joann's anyway to use my 25% off everything coupon. This is the first time I've ever really purchased fabric so I had to load up. Most of the patterned items were originally $6.99/yard, but I got it for $2.24/yard. The plain ones to be used as liners were originally $5.99, but ended up being $1.49/yard. Since I'm new to the world of fabric, I really hope I got a decent deal.

I picked up a pair of Fiskars Pinking Shears and they work fantastic for preventing fraying.

Here is my stash:



I also got a bunch of felt. Michael's had it on sale for five for $1 but Joann's price matched to save me a trip. I got at least one of each color.



If you ask my husband, he would say I'm a bit of a hoarder of crafting supplies. I really can't help myself. I had to pick up two more paper packs to add to my growing pile of paper. The original price was $19.99/pack but I got it for $7.49/pack.



I can't wait to do something with all this material!

No comments:

Post a Comment